Sunday, August 23, 2020

Happy 2nd birthday Lexi and Levi!

We celebrated with a pinata, presents and cake. We kept it just the family because we are still living in this pandemic. Lexi got a baby play house and two little gerbil twins. Levi got a huge car transporter to carry his matchbox cars and Nia the train.
Lexi:
weight: 24 lbs 8 oz (10 %)
height: 35 inches (85%) 
*is saying lots of words.
*loves to sing and dance
*favorite shows are cocomelon, bubble guppies, little baby bum bum
*plays great with toys( reminds me of Ava at that age)
 *loves to read books with me
*Knows all her animal noises.
*very smart and sweet. When someone gets hurt she will walk up and ask if they are ok. She also loves to give hugs.
*Loves to play with baby dolls.
*Loves to play dress up.
*Mommy is her favorite.
* Favorite foods are her milk( bottle warmed up) edamame, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, beans. She is my little vegetarian.













Levi
weight: 27 lbs 16 oz (25%)
height: 35 1/2 inches (90%)
*Best talker of all my kids at this age. He surprises me daily with words he says.
*Loves cars, trains, wheels and electronics.
*favorite shows are cocomelon, little baby bum bum and puppy dog pals.
*Knows his animals and noises.
*very stubborn; still my most challenging child.
*Loves to play chase with his siblings.
*Daddy is his favorite.
*Loves to wrestle with Lexi in her crib at bedtime.
*Favorite foods: hot dogs, edamame, fries, cheese



I realized I have more photos of Lexi alone verses Levi. I do not have a favorite twin. I love them the same but Levi is obsessed with the phone so I try not to pull it out in front of him or else he has a fit!!








I am so lucky to have these two in my life!! I couldn't imagine my life with out them!!


No comments: