* weighed 11 lbs 14 oz
* height 22.75 inches
* head 15.16 inches or 38.5 cm
*Kash still wakes up 2-3 times a night, one of them always being 5 am due to gas pains.
Gripe water has seemed to be helping but still have issues early in the morning.
*Still spitting up a ton!!
* Smiles and giggles and some small baby talk
* Went on first plane ride and did great!
* Went on first road trip and did great!
3 months old
We have been here in Simi Valley for almost a month and we really like it. Its hard to believe that Kash is 3 months now. Here are his updates!
* Has discovered his hand; will suck his and and thumb
* Like his play mat and will talk to himself in the mirror
* Enjoys his carseat more; he use to scream everytime I put him in there but now likes it most of the time.
*Still can do tummy time for a short amount of time.
*Still wakes up at night; 2-3 times
*Can take a bottle which is exciting for me. Now I can get away if I want or need to.
* Is less gassy but still has is 5am gas issues!
* Staying awake for longer stretches during the day.
* Will sleep in the mamaroo while I jog on the treadmill next to him. He likes white noise.
* He will get all smiley and talk when I sing to him.
* Ava and of course Daddy can get him to smile.
* Favorite song is patty cake.
* Still sleeping in my room due to how much he wakes up.
* Has taken a few cat naps in his crib.
* Can sit in the bumbo.
Live with 2 kids has been both challenging and rewarding. We are so lucky to have added Kash to our forever family. We love you Kash.