Saturday, July 5, 2014
10 month milestones;
weight: 20 ish lbs
height ; taller than before
head; cute and growing more hair for bows
* She has officially stood on her own for many seconds.
* Mastered walking with one hand for balance.
* Has taken 5-6 steps on her own,
* Received her first head booboo. She fell walking and hit her head hard;(
*Let MOM and DAD go to Tahoe while she stayed and played with Grandma Kunz for 3 days
*Has been called the "Easiest BABY ever" We are so lucky to have this happy easy going girl!
*Loves to dance
* Says MOM a lot, but not directly to me yet.
*Can say DAD when she sees him, We are working on the MOM.
*Will look at MOM or DAD when asking where is Mom and Dad.
*Still a great eater.
*Takes 2 naps. Sleeps 12 hours.
*Will wave bye and hi to people in the grocery store.
*Will look and smile at people at the store and wait for them to smile. Social Baby;)
*Has grown 3 more teeth. Two front top teeth and a another lower.
*Can scoots backwards on tummy, but no crawling. Prefers feet over tummy.
Posted by Scott Kunz at 10:29 PM
Sunday, June 8, 2014
Weight: 19 lbs
Head: she will grow into her cute big Beaman head
*She is getting very quick and steady on her feet when walking assisted. She loves to go on walks along the beach. We also make several rounds around the house to explore her favorite spots.
* Say "Dog" Mama" Dada" and "Hi"
* Wave Hello and Goodbye, Clap her hands, and Shake her head
*Discovered how to undo the play mat.
* Figured out how to transition sitting to her stomach without it hurting.
* Can do a 360 spin on tummy.
* Finally enjoys rolling.
* Top front teeth have started to make their appearance. She has been a little more tired and fussy from the teeth but overall still a happy baby.
|Me and my favorite girl on Mothers Day;)|
We love our baby girl to pieces!! Only 3 more months and she will be a year old. Crazy!!
|One of Ava's favorite activities; flower picking.|
|Ava loves to be thrown in the air!|
|Family photos; memorial day|
Posted by Scott Kunz at 9:15 PM
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
8 month stats: maybe 20 lbs....?
height: getting so tall, time to get a new car seat! Legs are hanging over.
head: Big, can fit in a 1 yr old bike helmet
8 month milestones;
* Eats anything and everything; has been introduced to Cheerios, baby yogurt, and cheese.
* Can pick up food with finger and thumb and place in mouth
* Very impatient when placed in high chair. I must have food ready or she gets upset. She is my hungry girl!!
* Blows her lips when eating: makes a mess. She thinks its funny.
* Will bend down to grab stuff on the floor while standing.
* Loves to walk with assistance, anywhere and everywhere!! Grandma's invention is coming in handy ;)
* Went on first bike ride and loved it!
* Very good sitter. Loves to play sitting and can place face on ground while sitting. So flexible ;)
* Still loves her jumperoo and can get a lot of air when jumping. She tries to jump when out of it. So cute.
* Can mimic Scott and I when we "Shake your head"
* Tummy time: Still not her favorite, can tolerate it if I play peek-a-boo. She just doesn't like to get her hands and knees dirty;) My guess is she will skip crawling and walk.
* Will reach up with her arms when wanting to be held.
Ava has such a kind and tender heart. When I have watched other babies and they begin to cry, she looks at me and the baby with such concern. She is also pretty social with other babies. She starts doing her baby talk and giggling with them. I love this little girl so much.
|Ava ran her first marathon with Daddy! She loved it!|
|A family that runs together stays together;)|
Posted by Scott Kunz at 2:44 PM