* Ava is now potty trained!! Wahoo!!
*No longer napping :( She takes a nap about once a week but since she is more free in her big bed; naps are no longer appealing to her. Poor mommy.
* Ava has taken both gymnastics and ballet class and loves them both.
* Ava is a little jabber box: talking in full sentences and sounding more like a little person.
* Learning to recognize her numbers and letters.
* Loves her farm animals and mickey mouse, Minnie mouse and Pluto little people.
* Loves to help mommy cook and bake.
*Loves her TV shows: Daniel the Tiger, Barney, Sofia the First, Mickey Mouse.
* If she wants anything she will tell me that " Daddy will buy it." or "lets go to the store"
* Favorite foods: hot dog, guacamole, hummus, grapes, green beans, zucchini noodles and Orange Juice.
* Has quite the memory, which can get me in trouble;)
* Loves Pink, Purple and Princesses.
* Enjoys putting make-up on with mommy.
* weight: 32 lbs 8 oz
* height: 3 ft 2 inches
We celebrated Ava's 3rd birthday a little early because we were in Utah once again for her actual birthday. Grandma and PaPa Beaman came. Mommy and Grandma made Ava a Pink Princess Sofia Castle cake as requested by Ava. It was a success.
|Ava wanted hot dogs, Cheetos, and strawberries for her birthday dinner.|
|We have spent almost everyday at the pool surviving the Texas summer heat.|
|We completed a 8 mile bike ride race.|
|We went to Disney.|
|Arriving at the Orlando airport for DisneyLand|
|Ava can't wait to be a big sister.|
|The best travel buddies Clarissa and Tate. Shamu decided to splash us and made these kiddos pretty upset.|
|Ava dancing at Sea World.|
|Ava loves the beach. We spent a couple days at Daytona beach.|
On September 4th we flew out to Utah for one last family vacation as a family of three. We had a great time staying with our close friends Clarissa, Tony and Tate. We spent time at a reservoir, went hiking, went on a Ferris- wheel, went to temple square, explored the aquarium, ate at Zupas, Café- Rio and Red Mango( some of our Utah favorites). We also went to Park City where Ava was so brave and rode the alpine slide with Scott. My parents were there as well visiting Tyson so we got to spend more time with my family as well. Ava adored TJ and wanted to always hold his hand. They got along so well. She still asks me if she can go to TJ'S house.