Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Ava turned 2!!
Weight: 27.0 lbs
Height: 35.24 inches
Head: 19.5 inches
*Ava can sing her ABCs; clearly until the letter "P". She also sings" twinkle twinkle little star", "I love you, you love me.", "happy birthday", "Monkeys jumping on the bed.", "itsy bitsy spider". Its is so cute to see her sing and do the motions!
* Favorite show is the "Wiggles."
* Loves to play "ring a round a rosie" She will make mommy get up and down every time and wants to do it over and over;)
* Can stack and build things: legos, blocks
* Can do simple puzzles
* Enjoys reading: listening and then telling the story in her own language/ words
* Can blow her own bubbles
* Has mastered eating out of a bowl with a spoon.
* Can climb into her own car seat and high chair.
* Super smart; can understand most anything I say.
* Very good at repeating words that I teach her.
* Enjoys going on bike rides to go feed the ducks
* Still a solid sleeper: 12 hours a night plus two hour nap. Sleeps with her pacifier and her favorite dog.
* Loves to play kitchen and make everyone food and pretend to eat it.
* Loves to dance! Prefers to hold Mommy's or Daddy's hands when dancing!
* Still has the cutest run; she moves her hips and arms side to side.
* Calls every number "2", every color "blue" and every sport" soccer"
* Likes to take care of her baby; feed bottle; hold.
* Remembers her friends and gets super excited when I say we are going to play with ....
* Waves and says Hi to everyone!!
* Gives the best hugs, kisses and will pat me on the back while hugging. She is such a sweet, loving little girl.
* Favorite foods; Popcorn, hot dogs( i get turkey dogs) yogurt, Broccoli, corn,cottage cheese, mommy's special healthy pancakes, hummus, edamame.
Ava is becoming so independent and surprises me with words and her abilities everyday. We have to spell out words now because she understands and remembers most anything. She is such a happy and energetic 2 year old. She has had a few "terrible two" tantrums but for the most part she is pretty easy going. We are so lucky to have her in our life and eternal family. She has blessed and enriched our lives more than we could ever imagine.
Posted by Scott Kunz at 12:40 PM