I can't believe she is 6 months old. She brings us so much joy! Here are the latest updates of this past month.
* She loves grabbing her feet and will suck on her toes if her socks are off.
* She makes a MMMM sound when she is hungry for some milk.
* She started solids a week ago. She did great! She has had rice cereal, sweet potatoes and avocado.
* She grabs at anything that is on front or close to her.
* She gives Mommy some nice wet open mouth kisses. Sometimes will suck on my chin too;)
* She loves to stand. I put her on her feet and a she gets all smiley.
* She is not a huge roller; has rolled only a few times from front to back, but we are working on it.
* When on her belly, she is more interested in figuring out how to crawl than roll to her back, but gets frustrated, so tummy- time is never super long. We are working on that as well.
* She still loves her play mat. Her legs go tap dance crazy on the piano.
* She loves to gnaw at apples that I am eating and gets mad when I am done.
* She has to hold the blue cup during bath time. She gets mad when I take it away.
* She really is good with her hands. She can move toys from one hand to the other and can find the toy when she drops it.
|She graduated to the tub, no more small mini baby tub.|
|Ava at 6 month weigh-in.|
|Ava before her shots.|