Saturday, July 5, 2014
10 months with a BANG!!
10 month milestones;
weight: 20 ish lbs
height ; taller than before
head; cute and growing more hair for bows
* She has officially stood on her own for many seconds.
* Mastered walking with one hand for balance.
* Has taken 5-6 steps on her own,
* Received her first head booboo. She fell walking and hit her head hard;(
*Let MOM and DAD go to Tahoe while she stayed and played with Grandma Kunz for 3 days
*Has been called the "Easiest BABY ever" We are so lucky to have this happy easy going girl!
*Loves to dance
* Says MOM a lot, but not directly to me yet.
*Can say DAD when she sees him, We are working on the MOM.
*Will look at MOM or DAD when asking where is Mom and Dad.
*Still a great eater.
*Takes 2 naps. Sleeps 12 hours.
*Will wave bye and hi to people in the grocery store.
*Will look and smile at people at the store and wait for them to smile. Social Baby;)
*Has grown 3 more teeth. Two front top teeth and a another lower.
*Can scoots backwards on tummy, but no crawling. Prefers feet over tummy.
Posted by Scott Kunz at 10:29 PM