Monday, April 17, 2023

Happy Birthday Kohen!! He is one!!

 When I look back at this past year my heart just bursts with love and gratitude. I was nervous, scared and excited to add a fifth child. I didn't know how the other kids would be with him. Well, it exceeded anything I could of imagined. He is loved so deeply by his four older siblings.  The joy he brings our family is infinite. Although it may complicate our lives a little more adding another child the reward is far greater. I look at him and just smile. I am so lucky to call him my child. He is the best caboose I could have ever prayed for. We love you Baby Kohen!!

  Kohen can go up and down the stairs. He can say Thank you, cracker and dog. He loves to be outside with his siblings. He is very talkative and smiley.  He does the cutest thing with is lips. He likes to brush and floss his teeth.  He has all his molars coming in. He loves to snuggle and be held. He is tiny but mighty.

Weight: 16 lbs. 10 oz. (5%)

Length: 26 1/2 inches ( not even on the cart) a little guy

Head: 43.5 cm (5 %)





































No comments: