Sunday, November 13, 2022

Kash is 6!!

 Happy Birthday Kash!! For Kash 's birthday I took him out early for Lunch at Denny's with Mom, Dad and Kohen. He then got to pick out a present at Target using money from Grandma and Grandpa. He also picked out his very own box of cereal: Krave and chips: salt and vinegar.  He picked Skeeball. He then went to the park and drove his new remote control boat that he got for his birthday. We had salad, artichokes, cooked carrots and fish sticks for dinner requested by Kash.  I made him a chocolate Dinosaur cake.

Kash is a great big brother to his siblings. He loves Kohen and tells him he loves him almost daily. He tells me he wants me to have another baby but Sorry we are done! 5 is my max!! Kash still loves hugs and kisses from his Mom and I hope it never stops. He is very athletic. He kills it on his mountain bike with his jumps and downhill riding. He is an excellent baseball player, swimmer and doing so well in school. He has endless amounts of energy.....Always go go go!! He loves to be outside!! We love you Kash!!!













No comments: