Thursday, May 17, 2018

Kash is 18 months old!!

I can't believe my sweet baby boy is 18 months old. He is growing so quick! We love him so much. I can't imagine my life without him and Ava. He doesn't say a lot of words yet but definitely makes his point across. Some words he says are; Mama, Dada, Quack, Moo, Ball, Yeah, Pig noises, dolphin noises, elephant noises. He likes to mimic noises but does a lot of pointing and grunting to communicate. He is quite agile. He runs everywhere, getting better at the stairs, can ride his scooter, can do a forward roll, can hang on the gymnastic bar. He loves being outside and will find any muddy puddle and jump in it. He is total boy. He is starting to tease his sister by taking a toy and running away giggling.  He also throws things ( which I'm trying to get him to stop before the twins get here).  But he will hit Ava then immediately gives her a sweet hug.  He still loves to snuggle with his mommy which I love!! He still is an excellent sleeper 12 hours a night plus 3 hour nap. He loves to wave hello and goodbye to people.He is showing more interest in reading books and will grab a book and sit in my lap and wants to read it.  He never forgets his night time book. He has brought so much love and joy to our family. I can't believe that he will be a big brother in two months when the twins get here!!
Stats: Height: 31 3/4 inches
          Weight: 23lbs 2 oz
           Head: 47 cm











In February we had a gender reveal! Here are some pics. Boy/ Girl twins coming!!


No comments: