Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Kash is 11 months.

One more month and Kash is a year.  They really grow in a blink of an eye.  This past month I left Ava and Kash with Grandma and Grandpa Kunz and spent a week in Hawaii.  It was my first time to leave Kash and he did Amazing. I had weaned him off the breast a couple weeks leading into it so he took a bottle like a champ.  It was a nice break of my day to day Mom duties but I sure missed my family.  I am so lucky to have them in my life.  I am so grateful that they get to call me Mommy.
  Here is the latest with Baby Kash.
* He is officially walking.  He gets so excited when he does it. He is proud and so are we!
* Kash can put his play balls in his little b-ball basket.  He is showing so much more interest in balls than Ava ever did. He loves to make baskets and play catch.  My guess he will love sports but we will see.
* Trying to talk, talks in his baby language, sometimes I think he is saying mama but he isn't consistent.
* Waves bye bye and hi to everyone.  He is becoming more sociable to strangers( smiles and waves).
                                                        * Still a great eater and sleeper!
* Loves being outside.
* He has his two bottom front teeth.








No comments: