* She has gotten the hang of breastfeeding, what use to take an hr, now takes 10-15 minutes.
* She sleeps from 10:30 to 3or 4am and then wakes up around 7am. So Mommy only has to get up once at night to feed. Except at exactly one month she slept for 7 hrs straight, but did not do it the next night. We are hoping for another 7 hr night:) We lucked out, she really is a good sleeper.
* Ava loves being carried in the Ergobaby. So Mommy gets to go out on hikes and gets more things done at home.
* Ava enjoys car and stroller rides.
* She likes to nap on Mommy's chest!
* Ava is smiling more and more each day!
*Ava loves to grab Daddy's chin!
* Daddy knows how to calm her with his swaddling and shhhh techniques!
*Ava likes to have play time on the floor, and will make all these cute noises, and moves her arms and legs like crazy! She is trying to talk to Mommy and Daddy!
* She gets hiccups at least 2 times a day, Sneezes in groups of 4-5, and when she yawns she cries for a second. I guess she does not like to yawn.
*Ava is definitely a great baby. She is very easy going thus far. We just love her to pieces.
|Love her cute smile and dimple!!|
|Ava hangs out in Mammaroo while mom works out on treadmill!|